District Planning Office
Overall activities carried out by District Planning Office,Patan
District Planning Office, Patan carried out Primary approval, Administrative approval (after care full examination of submission of technical sanction at authorized level), Grant allocation related all accounting activities and deposits unspent amount after receiving completion certificate from Implementing agencies of various schemes like 15 % Vivekadhin General/Schedule caste, 5% Incentives, Vivekadhin Nagarpalika, Under District Administration Collector/District Development Officer, District Level, 49-Developing Talukas,National Festival, Aapno Taluko Vibrant Taluko (ATVT), Member of Legislative Assembly fund, Member of Local Area Development Scheme, Boarder Area Development Programme.
Moreover, Pilgrimage and Tourism related all activities and Taluka development plan carried out all activities.
Activities carried out in 2017-18
Grant allocation under various schemes like 15 % Vivekadhin General Rs. 930.00 Lakh,15 % Vivekadhin Schedule caste Rs. 112.00 Lakh and 5% incentives schemes 22.50 Lakh carried out.
Under district level schemes allocated Rs 150.00 Lakhs for works like irrigation, water, Sanitation, electrification, Road, and Helath which benefits two or more talukas. Under District Administration System allocated Rs 50.00 Lakhs to District Collector and Rs 50.00 Lakhs to District Development Officer for development works.
- Under 49 developing talukas schemes Rs 200.00 Lakh allocated to each talukas namely (1) Sami (2) Shankheshwar (3) Santalpur which sums Rs 600.00 lakhs whereas under ATVT schemes for same developing talukas Rs 100.00 Lakh allocated to each talukas (1) Sami (2) Shankheshwar (3) Santalpur which sums Rs 300.00 lakhs.
- Each Member of Legislative Assembly (MLA) recommends Rs 100.00 lakh for each year for Locally important community development related works which sums Rs 400.00 Lakh for four MLA of Patan district whereas Member of Loksabha recommended Rs 500.00 Lakh for each year and Member of Rajyasabha recommended 250.00 Lakhs for developing works.
- Under ATVT general scheme Rs. 1267.00 lakhs and Rs 133.00 Lakhs for ATVT schedule caste scheme allocated to respective prant officer.
- Under Nation Festival scheme Rs 25 Lakh for district level celebration and Rs 5.00 Lakh for each taluka village where taluka level celebration was done which sums 65.00 lakhs for each national festivals like 26th January and 15th August.
- Boarder Area Development Scheme is implemented out since 1993-94. In which 35 villages are covered whose distance from 0 to 10 Km from International Boarder or Zero line. For development of 35 villages Rs. 516.00 Lakhs are allocated under central and state sponsored scheme.
Taluka Human Development Plan prepared for Siddhpur, Sami and Shankheshwar taluka for Human development Index.
|Sr No||Schemes name||Allocated Amount (Lakh)|
|1||15 % Vivekadhin Scheme||1470.50|
|2||5 % Incentives||22.50|
|5||49 Developing Talukas||600.00|
Pilgrimage and Tourism
- Under the Industry and Mines department, Government of Gujarat, District Tourism Committee is reformed under the chair of District collector for pilgrimage and tourism related development works at district level.
- Tourism Nigam allocated Rs 10.00 crore for maximum three places for carried out tourism related works whereas Rs 25.00 lakhs for Infrastructure development in Pilgrimage places through District tourism committee.
Address: District Planning Office
Near Railway Crossing
University Road, Patan
Phone No: 02766- 224893, 224888